HILLSPRING FINANCIAL, INC.
BUSINESS CONTINUITY PLAN STATEMENT
Hillspring Financial, Inc. is committed to providing our Clients with secure and reliable access to their accounts and have a business continuity plan in place to continue operations of critical business functions in the event of power outages, natural disasters or other significant disruptions. These policies are designed to allow Hillspring Financial, Inc. to resume providing service to Clients in as short a period of time as possible.
The key features of the Business Continuity Plan are:
- Means of communication between and among managers, employees and investors;
- The physical location of the parties;
- The ability to evaluate the impact of an event on Hillspring Financial, Inc.
- Regulatory and reporting obligations
- Prompt access of Client investments if Hillspring Financial, Inc. is unable to continue our business
- Back up support from Third-Party providers
To receive a copy of Business Continuity Plan call (623) 583-6141 or write to:
Hillspring Financial, Inc.
12213 W Bell Road, Suite 209
Surprise, AZ 85378
(Updated: April, 2022)